- Our blood and our lives for God, Country and Glory
- Cried the poor misled pro Hitler propaganda driven soldier
- In the Winter of 1945, very, very gory,
- Then he took a bazooka and set fire to a Soviet tank.
- His Winter dream was to get 10 acres of good Ukrainian land,
- As a reward promised by Hitler for setting fire to every
- For heaven's sake, sober up, we are surrounded by 500 Soviet
- Five hundred miles from the fertile Ukrainian lands, we cried.
- Like his other Summer dreams, this one also went blank
- And he changed his uniform for a civilian suit, jacket and
- In the final giant battle and hustle for the acres of Ukrainian
- While they slept in the silence - European, Soviet and American